One Call Now and Church Now are easy-to-use, affordable communication services tailored to the needs of churches, synagogues, temples, and other faith-based organizations. With no special hardware, software, dedicated phone lines, or extensive training required, One Call Now helps a faith organization of any size quickly and efficiently send important routine and emergency announcements to everyone in a congregation.
One Call Now – Calling and Notification
With One Call Now, faith leaders can send voice, text, email, and social media messaging to everyone or to targeted groups (using convenient sub-groups…perfect for individual ministries). Think about what this means: When you have to get the word out…One Call Now provides incredible leverage from anywhere to the people relying on you.
- Weather emergency? Make sure everyone knows of cancellations or site changes…and see that they’ve gotten the message with our convenient message reports.
- Reduce your need to post important messages on a bulletin boards.
- Has the prayer chain become time-consuming? Send regular or special messages to the congregation with one simple call.
- Stuck in traffic? Use our handy Group Leader app to send a message from your car.
- Traveling on a mission trip? Send updates from around the world using the web or our 800 number.
One Call Now lets you use the power of your voice to inspire, protect, inform, and engage your congregants…any and all of them…using the technology they prefer.
Church Now Mobile Communication Suite
Speaking of engagement…our newest service (debuting this fall!) – Church Now – was created specifically for churches…both for ministry leaders and for congregants…to better communicate and to enrich faith through deeper daily and weekly engagement. Now, through a convenient, easy-to-use mobile app built on the strength of the One Call Now notification platform, congregants will be able to enjoy:
- Announcements – One convenient location for all your church’s voice, text, and email messages
- Event Calendar – View church events and copy them to your other calendars
- Prayer Wall – A major update to the “prayer chain” practice; request prayers, pray for others
- Video/Audio – Stream live or recorded sermons, classes, or other messaging
- Facebook/Twitter – Enjoy seamless integration with your church’s social media
- About Us – Contact names, numbers, map/directions, service times, and other information
For a complete list of One Call Now and Church Now features, please click here.
What is One Call Now’s Church Calling Service
Our Calling Service sends automated mass messages that can improve communication and increase attendance in your church by targeting specific groups—large or small—track detailed information and supply real-time reports. When you need to send the word, we’re the tool to use.
More about One Call Now:
One Call Now’s notification systems are easy to set up and manage. Best of all, they’re affordable! You won’t need to purchase extra hardware, software, or phone lines—and you certainly won’t need to hire an IT team.
To set up your contact list, you’ll simply log onto your account on our website and enter names and contact info. If you have a spreadsheet, you can just upload it. And updating your contact list is a breeze! Log onto our website and make the necessary changes. We’ll even work with you to set up automatic updates. In addition, you have the option to allow individuals to update their own contact information using a Family Profile banner that we’ll help install on your organization’s website.
Of course, the benefits of using our automated church systems don’t end here. With One Call Now, there are no long-distance charges, charges for ring time or redials, support costs, or contracts. Plus, you can adjust your plan at anytime. Learn more by contacting us today!