School Notification Systems
Routine and Emergency Notifications For Every Educational Institution
From preschools to K-12 to colleges and universities—from brick-and-mortar facilities to online academies—One Call Now empowers educational institutions to stay connected with students, staff, families, and surrounding communities. The One Call Now system allows administrators to make phone calls to parents, send emergency texts, and email reminders that can commence within seconds. Does your current school notification and school emergency alert system make the grade? Don’t take chances. Now’s the time to call One Call Now about K-12 communications solutions or college and university notification systems.
Contact Us At: 877-698-3262 Option 1
Shopping for a Notification Service
Notification systems play a key role in a good overall communication plan for educational institutions, and there are significant differences between services. Whether you are dealing with weather warnings, a class ring sale, or tuition reminders, evaluate the options and make sure your communication needs are covered.
Related Blog Articles
September 14, 2016
August 23, 2016
June 7, 2016
June 2, 2016
May 31, 2016
May 16, 2016
April 27, 2016
April 4, 2016
March 31, 2016
March 21, 2016
Supporting Elementary And Secondary Schools
Thankfully, our automated K-12 school notification systems make elementary and secondary school communication efficient and affordable. Regardless of your school’s size or location—whether you’re a public or a private institution—One Call Now can integrate seamlessly with your database. This will allow you to instantly alert all necessary parties about school emergencies, delays, and cancellations. But that’s just the beginning! By implementing voice, SMS text, and email messaging, our systems offer countless uses and opportunities:
- Deliver unlimited messages anytime from any phone, our website or our mobile app.
- Increase family and community involvement by promoting events and programs, call school parents or citizens
- Setup each school building with their own messengers in the One Call Now system, each school messenger has access to their school’s contact lists only.
- Automate school attendance calls and sub calls for absent teachers.
- Track and document phone calls to see who received
- Schedule automatic meal plan balance messages and
- Call school parents and send personalized updates about grades
- Organize groups within your contact list for specific
- Integrate with social media.
- Free up IT staff time from time-consuming tasks.
- Save money by reducing paper, printing, and postage costs.
- Communicate in different languages. One Call Now translates up to 19 languages for voice messages and over 50 languages for text and email messages. You can even set 30 pre-recorded messages, professionally translated into 11 languages.
Yes, we offer all this—and with a 100% uptime guarantee! Implementing group messaging and a school emergency alert system for your school has never been this easy and reasonably priced. Stay connected and on budget with One Call Now.
Customized Communications For Colleges and Universities
One Call Now’s group messaging systems for colleges and universities benefit the institutions in many ways. Improve enrollment by communicating with prospective students through voice, text, email, and social media messages. Colleges and Universities are replacing direct mailings with personalized voice messages. Athletics Departments are improving event attendance through the use of text reminders and increasing season ticket renewals with voice calls to season ticket holders. One Call Now also helps to increase revenue by allowing people to transfer directly to your bursar or ticket offices and make immediate payments or purchases.
Tangible Advantages For Virtual Schools
The reasons behind the recent growth of virtual schools and online universities are obvious. Students can learn at individual paces, develop their own schedules, and attend classes from almost any location. Yet these schools often face one main challenge: student retention.
So how do you keep independent learners engaged—and enrolled? Through the use of efficient communication and feedback. One Call Now’s messaging systems allow you to stay connected with students across the globe. While some people think of online education as being exclusively computer-based, we can help your institution utilize voice messaging and text blasts to reach out and share information. Furthermore, our group messaging for schools can build a strong sense of community for students and staff alike. Long distance will no longer be a problem for your online learners.
- Melissa Moss, Director of Technology for Barren County Schools (KY)
"Communication has greatly improved and information is distributed more rapidly. Parents have come to depend on One Call Now."