The conversation most property managers dread
We hear from many of our property management clients that there are few aspects of their jobs that are more frustrating than dealing with residents who are always late with the rent—or stop paying completely. Even the best of tenants can hit a rough spot. And, sometimes they get distracted by other priorities and just honestly forget to pay. Whether it’s a short-term or a long-term problem, the ensuing conversation can be awkward and difficult for both parties.
How One Call Now can help reduce the awkwardness
In One Call Now, many property managers have found a solution that reduces the number of difficult conversations they have to have regarding late rent. The following are:
The Top 10 Reasons Smart Landlords use Automated Rent Reminders powered by One Call Now:
- Consistency. Reminders are delivered in an unbiased way – to everyone at the same time.
- Saves Time. Increased rent compliance now means fewer late notices later.
- Sets and Enforces Clear Expectations. Messages include complete information: Amount and date due, as well as consequences of late payment.
- Reduces Awkward Conversations. Eliminates the need for uncomfortable and embarrassing discussions between residents and staff.
- Multilingual. Don’t speak 5 languages but your residents do? One Call Now automatically translates your messages, ensuring clarity and fairness.
- Documentation. Receive a report with a time stamp of all message receipts.
- Encourages real-time payment. Optional feature allows residents to transfer directly to a link or phone number for immediate payment.
- Saves resources. Eliminates or reduces staff time, paper, and postage costs.
- It never goes on vacation. Unlike your residents, the One Call Now service is never out of town. Phone and text reminders reach residents wherever they are.
- Respects communication preferences. Messages sent based on your resident’s preferred channel (phone, text, email) are less likely to be ignored.
Want to learn more? Click below to talk with one of our property management specialists and learn how to put One Call Now to work for you!