When you wanna know now, use the Polling feature anywhere you are.
Want to know if your group would prefer to meet Tuesday or Wednesday? Need to fill a shift and don’t have time to make a lot of phone calls? Need to get volunteers for a last-minute project? With One Call Now’s Polling feature, you can get immediate responses from your group on your desktop or mobile device.
The Polling feature is one of our coolest features. It is also one of the most underutilized. The only logical reason for this lack of use is that users either don’t know it’s there or don’t understand what they can do with it. That’s about to change.
Almost all organizations occasionally need to know what their group members think about something. It’s especially useful for people on the go: coordinating aid during an emergency, getting interest in an impromptu meeting about a community issue, or managing volunteers during a summer festival Polling helps organizations get the answers to their questions, fast – even when they are away from the office.
Using the Polling feature is easy and free. It is accessible from your mobile device or desktop.
Here’s how it works:
- Create your message as you normally would. The message includes your question.
- After you make your message selection (voice, SMS text, email), choose YES in the Polling Options section and then check the Responses box.
- Then enter the response choices in the area provided (e.g., 1. Tuesday, 2. Wednesday).
- After your message is sent, your group members respond to your question by pushing a button on their keypad (phone or computer) that corresponds to the answers you set up.
- You’ll be able to see results in near real-time in Message Reports as your group members respond.
This feature saves time, giving you the information you need when you want it, wherever you are, whether you’re in the field, at the fair, or in the office. Check it out today, and be in the know.
To get the One Call Now App, click here http://www.onecallnow.com/how-it-works/messenger-app/