While we sincerely wish we could award every faith community a grant, our client panel had to make some hard decisions.
The communication grant recipients that were chosen by the panel are as follows:
- B’nai Adath Kol Beth Yisrael in Brooklyn, NY
- Adrian Church of Christ in Adrian, MI
- Tulsa Dream Center in Tulsa, OK
- Elk Park Christian Church in Elk Park, NC
- Oak Park Temple B’nai Abraham Zion in Oak Park, IL
- Harvest Church in Aurora, CO
Congratulations to our grant recipients!
We believe that connectivity – reliable, ongoing communication – is essential to the cultivation and retention of congregants in any community of faith. We are excited to see how these grants help build engagement in these communities.
Didn’t receive a grant but want to learn more? Download our article: Can Technology be the Answer to Better Faith Community Communications today!