Protect, Inform, and Engage your Congregation
Congregants look to their synagogue to experience a strong sense of community and belonging. It takes an effective communications plan to keep them protected, informed, and engaged. Synagogue Messaging Systems from One Call Now make it easy to quickly connect with your congregation. It’s simple to use, efficient and affordable, regardless of the size of your contact list.
- Use voice, SMS text* or email, depending on your members’ preferences or the message content.
- Send unlimited messages anytime from any phone or any Internet-connected computer.
- Subgroups within your contact list—up to 99—make it easy to target your messages to specific groups.
- Multiple authorized users help keep small groups informed.
* SMS text not available in Canada
Synagogue Messaging Systems make it fast and easy to streamline communications. With unlimited messaging, it’s the perfect plan for day-to-day communications or urgent messaging.
- Ensure that everyone gets the same accurate message—minimize confusion
- Notify everyone at once
- Send religious school updates, cancellations and changes
- Send the Rabbi’s weekly Shabbat message
- Stay connected with shut-ins; help them feel involved and remembered
- Send funeral and Shiva notices
- Enable sisterhood, brotherhood, and chaverot to send messages exclusively to their groups
- Promote special services and events
- Notify congregants of guest speakers
- Boost attendance at services
- Get a quick estimate of attendance for events by asking recipients to respond
- Connect more easily with youth group and confirmation students, get a response, keep them engaged
- Quickly reach congregants and groups in emergency situations
- Welcome new congregants with personalized messages
There’s a lot going on in a synagogue. Keeping so many different groups feeling unified as one congregational body can be a challenge. Put One Call Now on the job and simplify your communications to save time, reduce costs and ensure everyone gets the correct information.