Save Time, Save Money
Student Information System (SIS) integration is a must-have for efficient operations. It streamlines communications to save you time and money. SIS integration with One Call Now provides the means for schools to:
- Automate lunch card and meal plan programs
- Automate attendance notification calls
- Reduce the drain on technical staff resources by reducing database maintenance tasks
- Keep student and staff data up to date
- Send personalized messages with student-specific information: names, classes, fees or fines
Our system engineers have created an array of integration tools and options to ensure your SIS data is accurately transferred to our system. Set-up is always efficient and completely secure. Our data transfer and storage employ the highest level of data encryption available.
Integration is fast, too. You’ll be able to send staff communications and parent notifications within minutes of signing up.
Side-by-side Integration Options Comparison
Our Import Wizard is the fastest way to get started. The wizard walks you through a simple step-by-step process to upload a spreadsheet of contact information directly to our servers.
Begin sending messages within minutes of signing up. Just follow these simple steps:
- Log onto your One Call Now user account.
- Select Import Wizard from the menu.
- Select your file and upload.
- Fast – the quickest way to start sending messages after sign-up
- Easy – our wizard walks you through, step-by-step
- Secure – all of our integration options are equipped with the highest level of data security protection available
One Call SYNC
One Call SYNC is a software package that was specifically designed for schools that maintain larger or frequently changing SIS databases. SYNC allows you to automate the transfer of student and/or staff lists exported from your SIS or other database using specifications set in the Import Wizard. It can launch attendance, low lunch balance, or any other pre-defined calls using your One Call Now account. Updates are processed continuously and automatically according to your preferred schedule.
SYNC is ideal for updating SIS databases that change frequently. It works in one of two ways:
- Most information management systems can schedule automated data exports, making file updates a completely automated process.
- For systems unable to automate data exports, simply export your data to an excel file and save it to the SYNC folder, where it will then be processed.
One Call Connect Plus (OCC+)
One Call Connect Plus is a hands-free integration tool connected directly with your SIS (using an ODBC connection). It automatically uploads and synchronizes student and staff data according to your specifications. It marks students for inclusion in attendance subgroups and automatically sends attendance calls. The included Lunchbox integration allows you to create and send low lunch balance calls automatically.
- Saves countless hours of staff time
- Runs as a service operating in the background. Set it and forget it.
File Transfer Protocol (FTP) and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) options are also available.