Simple, Effective, Secure
Schools use One Call Now automated school notification systems to send messages to parents, teachers, staff and board members. Community-wide messaging is also available to help schools build awareness and support for levies and fund-raising initiatives.
Set-up is always simple, efficient and secure. Our integration tools ensure your SIS data is accurately transferred to our system and stays up to date.
You pre-select the communication method, voice, SMS text* or email, depending on your preference, your recipients’ preferences or the message content. Send messages any time from any phone, from our website or use our free iPhone app (Blackberry and Droid apps will be available soon). One Call Now uses cloud computing technology, so message initiation requires no software purchase or installation. Messages are sent within minutes from One Call Now without using your phone lines or computer system.
You can record or type new messages and send them or record and type messages and store them for future and repeat use. You also have access to a stock library of professionally pre-recorded messages—specifically for schools—in 11 different languages.
- Use any phone to call toll-free to record and send your message now or at a later time.
- Or log onto your account on our website and initiate a voice, text-to-speech, email or SMS text message.
- Create messages spontaneously; send messages you’ve previously saved; or use one of the 30 standard messages in the stock library, professionally pre-recorded in 11 languages.
- View results immediately as soon as the message is in progress.
* SMS text messaging available in all 50 states