Careers At One Call Now
Our business is making sure customers get automated messages to their people. Now we have a message for you: Are you an experienced professional who likes a positive challenge and loves to learn? Would you jump at a chance to work for an industry leader? If so, then you get the message. A career at One Call Now may be just what you need. We have excellent benefits, opportunities, and a terrific work environment. But we have much more to offer. Read on.
We Support Our Community
One Call Now donates hundreds of hours of service to charity every year. In addition to vacation and sick time, each employee is given three paid days off per year to help any community organization he or she chooses.
In 2011, the One Call Now Foundation earmarked $1,000,000 for Kids Read Now, providing seed money for at least five years of support. While the One Call Now Foundation is a major benefactor of Kids Read Now, its support for the program goes beyond financial. One Call Now employees donate hundreds of hours to nurture the success of the organization. Their mission is to “Stop the Summer Slide” so that disadvantaged elementary students don’t lose their reading skills over summer break.
We Are Proud Of Our Success
- Inc. magazine has awarded us a place on its 500/5000 list of fastest growing private companies every year since 2008!
- The Dayton Business Journal (DBJ) honored us on its “Fast 25,” a list of the fastest-growing companies in the Dayton Region.
- The DBJ recognized us as one of Dayton’s healthiest employers for our commitment to employee well-being.
- The DBJ also toasted us as a two-time Rookie Business of the Year winner.
We Care About Our People
And we back it up, too. One Call Now provides an abundance of benefits:
- mobile phone plans
- paid gym memberships
- continuing education reimbursements
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance options
We routinely get together for baseball games and lunch-and-learns, and we even have an occasional company cornhole tournament in the parking lot. Just because we’re at work doesn’t mean we can’t have fun!
Oh, and dog lovers rejoice. We have a dog, the Director of First Impressions, on staff in the office every day.