Speed and Efficiency When You Need it the Most
If disaster strikes, you have to be ready to protect your employees, your stakeholders and your business. Lives depend on it. You must be able to respond and communicate effectively in the midst of dangerous and potentially chaotic situations. Business Continuity/Employee Notification Systems from One Call Now keep you always prepared to implement incident response plans. Simple, robust and always reliable, One Call Now helps you get the word out fast… when seconds count.
- Severe weather
- Safety Notices
- Evacuation Notices
- Catastrophic Damages
- IT/network outages
- Production line alerts
- Hazardous material incidents
- Fire, gas leaks, water main breaks
- Shift cancellations
Comprehensive Automated Emergency Alert System for Businesses
One Call Now makes it easy to send everyday messages, too. Notify everyone or specific groups with just a few simple steps. With One Call Now, you reach your employees using the communication method of their choice: voice, text or email. When you place your message, it’s immediately sent to everyone at once across all three communication mediums. Multiple phone numbers and email addresses per contact name dramatically increase your ability to instantly connect with employees.
Manufacturers Rely on Business Disaster Notification Calls from One Call Now To:
- Keep employees informed in real-time
- Activate business continuity/emergency response plans
- Minimize the impact of business-interruption incidents
- Comply with quality, safety and operational standards
Special features allow you to tailor messages to your specifications:
- Set-up subgroups within your call list to send messages to specific individuals or groups, such as departments, locations, management teams, etc.—up to 99 subgroups
- Use the medium your employees prefer or the situation requires: voice, SMS text or email
- Use the language your employees speak – our system instantly translates up to 19 languages for voice messages and up to 52 languages for typed messages
- Type a message and deliver a natural-sounding voice message
- Deliver calls in a predetermined order – allows the notification process to comply with your company’s protocol
- Require recipients to enter a PIN to receive a message – confirms receipt and maintains confidentiality
- View detailed, real-time reporting, available within minutes – confirms successful contacts and explains unsuccessful attempts (no answer, line busy, disconnected), provides documentation.
- Re-dials busy and no-answer numbers – the sender sets the retry frequency
- Give recipients the option to transfer to a live coordinator using their keypad
- Gather important feedback from recipients when they enter a keypad response
- Choose the caller ID number you want displayed when you call
- All messages are assigned high priority status, bumped to the front of the call queue and sent immediately
Powerful, Reliable, Rapid Emergency Alerts
It’s up to you to keep your employees and your business protected and informed. Put One Call Now on the job to notify thousands—or just a few— quickly and efficiently.