Stay Connected, Safe and Focused on Patient Care
If disaster strikes, you have to be ready to protect your employees and your patients. Lives depend on minimizing disruptions in patient care in the midst of dangerous and potentially chaotic situations. Business Continuity and Employee Notification Systems from One Call Now keep you prepared to implement incident response plans. Simple, robust and always reliable, One Call Now helps you get the word out fast… when seconds count.
- Extreme weather
- Mass-casualty disasters
- Evacuation notices
- Criminal activity
- Catastrophic damages to the facility
- Utility outages
- Environmental contamination
- Biohazard risks
- Fire, gas leaks, water main breaks
One Call Now makes it easy to send everyday messages, too. Notify everyone or specific groups with just a few simple steps. With One Call Now, you reach your employees using the communication method of their choice: voice, text or email. When you initiate your message, it’s immediately sent to everyone at once across all three communication mediums. Multiple phone numbers and email addresses per contact name dramatically increase your ability to instantly connect with employees.
Healthcare Providers Rely on One Call Now's Crisis Notification System To:
- Implement disaster response and surge plans
- Notify emergency teams
- Issue severe weather alerts
- Send emergency announcements
- Issue instructions during unplanned or catastrophic events
- Keep employees informed and updated
- Comply with criteria outlined by the JCAHO National Patient Safety Goals
- Announce training and certification classes
- Issue benefit enrollment information and deadlines
- Conduct employee surveys
- Announce employee events
One Call Now is completely reliable. Notifications happen independently of your systems or infrastructure.
- 100% uptime guaranteed
- Triple redundant systems; geographically diverse facilities
- Crystal clear fiber optic connections, uncompressed voice recordings ensure message delivery and reporting accuracy
Special features allow you to tailor messages to your specifications:
- Use the medium your employees prefer or the situation requires: voice, SMS text or email
- Set-up subgroups within your call list to send messages to specific individuals or groups, such as departments, locations, management teams, etc.—up to 99 subgroups
- Use the language your employees speak – our system instantly translates up to 19 languages for voice messages and up to 52 languages for typed messages
- Deliver calls to your staff in a predetermined order – allows the notification process to comply with your company’s protocol
- View detailed, real-time reporting, available within minutes – confirms successful contacts and explains unsuccessful attempts (no answer, line busy, disconnected), provides documentation.
- Re-dials busy and no-answer numbers – the sender sets the retry frequency
- Give recipients the option to transfer to a live coordinator using their keypad
- Gather important feedback from recipients when they enter a keypad response
- Choose the caller ID number you want displayed when you call
- All messages are assigned high priority status, bumped to the front of the call queue and sent immediately
A free iPhone app from One Call Now provides the ultimate in convenience and messaging abilities. Get a free trial account, view real-time confirmation reports and send messages in seconds. Smartphone apps for Blackberry and Droid will be available soon.
Simple, Easy, Effective
One Call Now makes it fast and easy to send messages anytime from any phone or Internet-connected computer. Set-up is simple, efficient and secure. We will help you upload your list of contacts. Your crisis notification system can easily be set-up to automatically send updates to your list of contacts at One Call Now. There’s no software to purchase, no hardware to install and no additional phone lines are required. Our data transfer and storage employ the highest level of data encryption available.
It’s up to you to keep your employees protected, informed and focused on patient care and safety. Put time on your side with One Call Now and notify thousands—or just a few— quickly and efficiently.